Is your nonprofit in need of creative assistance to help you make a bigger impact? Submit your organization for our first-of-its-kind Nonprofit Creative Summer Program for 2021 and you could be selected to receive user experience design and research assistance absolutely free of charge!
We’re Mediabarn, a User Experience (UX) Consultancy located in Arlington, VA.
We know nonprofit organizations don’t always have access to creative resources needed to tackle the issues facing our communities. That’s why this summer (June – August 2021), we would like to partner with a one nonprofit organization within the Washington DC/Maryland/Virginia region to help solve your creative needs. Through our first-of-its-kind creative pilot program, we will select a nonprofit organization to work alongside our creative leads and summer interns to receive professional advice, design and strategic thinking. If you have been thinking about creating a website or re-evaluating your current website, have a concept for a mobile app or, simply want to learn more about your community members (e.g., customers, stakeholders, competitors), this is a wonderful way to get started.
Depending on your goals and project needs, over the course of the summer, our creative team may be able to assist with meeting the following objectives:
- Expand your donors
- Engage your community members
- Hone your message
- Highlight your cause
If your organization is selected, all we ask of you is to meet with us three times spread over the course of three months (June – August 2021).
- During the first meeting, you’ll meet with our creative team so that they can determine your specific needs and goals in greater detail and learn about your organization. The first meeting is expected to run for 2-2.5 hours at an agreed upon time/date the week of June 14.
- In the second meeting, our team will provide progress updates and ask for feedback. Anticipated mid-to-late July – date TBD based on availability.
- In our third meeting, our team will present final artifacts and submit all documents at an agreed upon date at the end of August – date TBD based on availability.
Don’t miss this opportunity to take your nonprofit’s impact to the next level!
- Application deadline for nonprofits: Tuesday, April 20, 2021 @ 8:00 PM EST
- Selection interview/review process: April 21 – 29, 2021
- Selection notice: Friday, April 30, 2021